It’s time to record your video. For reference, the prompt questions are included in your Wednesday Invite email. It is recommended you review the questions prompts prior to the Video Interview.
As a Contributor, you’ll be able to Get Started with your video recording.
To Get Started:
- Open your Video Interview Link
- Click the Get Started button
Optional: Enter information about yourself
- Enter your Name
- Enter your Email Address (depending on what type of interview link you received)
- Enter your Role Title
- Optional: If a video Prompt is present
- Click the Play button to listen to the Prompt question
- Optional: Enter information about yourself
- Click the Respond button to answer the Prompt question
Optional: the following actions can be taken (not on mobile)
- Click Notes button to add any notes you’d like to view when responding to the Prompt
- Click Upload video if you have a pre-recorded video you’d like to upload instead of a live recording
- Click Skip if you do not want to answer the question
- Optional: the following actions can be taken (not on mobile)
- Confirm camera and microphone are enabled
- Click Record
- Review your video and click the Looks Good button or Re-Record.
- Complete steps 5-10 until you’ve answered all of the Prompts
- Review all of your completed videos
Once satisfied click the Submit button.
- Note: Your team will receive these videos for review and you will receive an email confirming submission.
- Click the Go Back button to review a previous page, the Review button to jump to the submission page. or the Progress Bar to view a specific step.
You can re-record your Video Interview at anytime after you complete your submission by following the steps above.